You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
· A recent update to Snapchat introduced a new feature the company is calling "Login Verification." With the feature enabled, any time you log in to Snapchat on …
· If you have lost your verification code and don’t have the phone which was registered with the app, follow the steps below to login your Snapchat account from any other device. Note: For this method you will need your recovery code. This recovery code is given to you during login verification. Launch Snapchat in your phone. Tap on the top of your Camera screen and then tap the profile screen. Now tap the option named “Login Verification”.
The settings icon is located at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on it to get options. Select Login verification which you will get under the ‘My account’ section. Tap on continue then. Now it will offer options for receiving a verification code. Two options are available, SMS and authentication app.
· The Snapchat Verification Code acts as a form of two-factor authentication (2FA), and you’ll need both a verification code and phone number to log into Snapchat in future. After tapping on your profile icon, follow these steps. To turn on Snapchat login verification: Tap on …
Launch the PingMe app and tap the “Verification” Tab. Now select the name of the app from which you want to get the code under the option “Select the App/Website To Validate.”. In this case, you will select Snapchat. After completing the step mentioned above, go to the next option of “Select the Country/Region.”.
Log In • Snapchat
· Simply follow these steps to get a Snapchat recovery code. To create a Snapchat recovery code, simply follow these steps: Tap on your profile icon. Tap the red gear icon to go to settings. Tap “Two-Factor Authentication”. If you haven’t done text verification yet, you will need to set it up first. Select “Recovery Code”.
· Go to your profile by clicking your profile picture at the top of the screen. Click Settings (a reg gear icon at the top-right of your screen). Click Two-Factor Authentication. Click Continue and choose where you want Snapchat to send your verification code.
· today in this video will show how to get back into your snapchat account without a verification code.log into snapchat without verification code or recovery …
· Launch the Snapchat app, and go to Settings. Select ‘Password’ under ‘My Account’. Tap ‘Forgot your password’, then choose how you would like to receive your verification code. Enter the verification code and set up your new password.