· Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, go to your work or school account, and turn on phone sign-in. When you tap the account tile, you see a full screen view of the account. If you see Phone sign-in enabled that means you are fully set up to sign in without your password. If you see Enable phone sign-in, tap it to turn on phone sign-in.
· Hi, Microsoft Authenticator allows you to unlock your Windows 10 PC using your Windows smartphone. For now, it requires a Bluetooth connection, so all you have to do in order to unlock your PC using your smartphone is to pair two devices.
· Select the policy from the drop-down list and configure your authentication method (we are choosing Microsoft Authenticator) Click on Enable Microsoft Authenticator. Switch to the Authenticator Settings tab. Choose the policy you are working on. Enable Endpoint MFA and select the second authentication type.
· Sign in, then add the Authenticator app by selecting Add method > Authenticator app, then Add. Follow the instructions to install and configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on your device. Select Done to complete Authenticator configuration. In Microsoft Authenticator, choose Enable phone sign-in from the drop-down menu for the account registered.
· Now for the first time ever, you can go to Settings and add a passwordless phone number Microsoft account to your device and use the Microsoft Authenticator app, or an SMS code roundtrip, to sign in for the first time— no password needed! This is enabled with an added web sign-in …
· Sign in to your accounts using the Microsoft Authenticator app https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/user-help/user-help-auth-app-sign-in Regards
Description. Introducing the updated Microsoft Authenticator! One app to quickly and securely verify your identity online, for all of your accounts. This app provides an extra layer of protection when you sign in, often referred to as two-step verification or multi-factor authentication. If you’ve enabled this for your Microsoft accounts, you’ll get a notification from this app after trying to sign in.
· First you need to login to your AzureAD as administrator. Navigate to Azure Active Directory -> Authentication methods -> Microsoft Authenticator passwordless sign-in settings You need to enable the passwordless sign-in for all users – or for a specific user group. Enable Authenticator passwordless sign-in