You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
· How to Log In to Windows 10 without a Microsoft Account. Log in to your Windows 10 computer using your Microsoft account. Click the “Start” button and select “Settings”. Choose “Accounts” in the Settings window. Select the “Your email and accounts” option in the left pane. Click the “Sign in with a …
· Create a local user account in Windows 10: Here’s how to create another account on your PC for a child or someone else who doesn’t have a Microsoft account. Select the Start button, then select Settings. Select Accounts > Other users. Under Other users, select Add someone else to this PC. At the bottom of the page, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information. At the bottom of the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account. Enter a name for the new account.
· Click Your Info on the left pane. Next, click Sign in with a local account instead. Windows 10 will guide you through the process of switching to a local user account. Once you have your local account, you can delete the dummy Microsoft account from the system.
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search .) Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options. Under Password, tap or click Change.
· You can now create an offline account and sign in to Windows 10 without a Microsoft account—the option was there all along. Even if you have a laptop with Wi-Fi, Windows 10 asks you to connect to your wireless network before reaching this part of the process. Most people will connect to the network and think a Microsoft account is required.
· How to use the Microsoft Store without a Microsoft account. Sign into Windows 10 with a local user account. Then, start the Microsoft Store. A fast way is to click or tap on its tile from the Start Menu. The Microsoft Store tile on the Start Menu. In the Microsoft Store, look at the top-right corner of the window.