You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
Type the user name and password for your account in the Welcome screen. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts, clicking User Accounts, and then clicking Manage User Accounts . If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or …
· Press WinKey+ Q, type user accountsand click on the result. Then select your User Account > Click Manage another account. In the following window, click Add a user account option. Now we have to create a local account user.
· Step 1, Login to Windows with an administrator account. Open the Start menu and type in "User." Select "Settings."Step 2, Select the "User Accounts" option in the top left corner.Step 3, Select "Change your account type" from the User Accounts screen.
· Step 1: Log on to your computer with an administrator account. Enter the Metro/Moudern UI and type “user”. Then, click Settings from the list on the right hand side of the screens. Step 2 …
· Just a quick short tip on how to access the administrator account on Windows 8.Thanks For WatchingRate and Subscribe
· It is easier to enable the administrator account if you can still log in to Windows with another administrator account. Enable the administrator account on Windows 8. You need to run the command from an elevated command prompt. To do that you need to do the following: Press the Windows key to get into the Metro interface if you are not already there.
Step 2: Enable the Administrator Account. How to enable the administrator account from command prompt in Windows 10,8 or 7 OS: 1. Inside the command prompt window, type the following command and press Enter: net user administrator /active:yes 2. After that you should view a message that says that your command was completed successfully. 3.
· Activate the System-Administrator on all MS Windows OS! 1. Please: run cmd.exe in the administrative mode. 2. Then simply type the command: net user Administrator /active:yes and confirm it by pressing Enter or Return. (Image-1) To disable the Windows-8 administrator account, simply type the command with "no" :
· There are 2 ways to achieve this: 1, login with the built-in administrator account. 2, if you do not have the password for the local administrator account, ask another person with administrator privileges on the PC to grant you administrator permission on the PC.