You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
· The login() method first calls the facebookLogin() method to login to Facebook, then passes the Facebook access token to the apiAuthenticate() method to login to the api (or fake backend). On successful login the api returns the account details and a JWT token which are published to all subscriber components with the call to this.accountSubject.next(account) in the apiAuthenticate() method.
· AngularJS App with Facebook Login Step #1: Bootstrap Project. All the back-end code is in app.py. The front-end code is put in static/ folder. By default,… Step #2: Login and Register. At the end of this step, you’ll have a webapp that you can register/login using email and… Step #3: But Secret …
· Browse other questions tagged angularjs facebook–login or ask your own question. The Overflow Blog The Loop: Our Community & Public Platform Roadmap for Q3 2021. Podcast 362: Exploring the cutting edge of privacy and encryption with Very… Featured on Meta Join me in Welcoming Valued Associates: #945 – Slate – and #948 – Vanny …
· 1 Answer1. Active Oldest Votes. 1. You can try searching ngmodules.org for some inspiration. There are a couple of modules for this, like AngularJS–Facebook–Login or ngFacebook. Also, this is a nice resource. Share. Improve this answer. answered May 19 ’14 at 6:19.
· To implement Facebook Login, you need a Facebook App ID, which you can create and retrieve in the App Dashboard. Facebook App Dashboard will looks like this. Next, Click on Add a New App. The next screen will looks like this. Enter display name and click on the Create App ID.
· Social login is a better and faster way to logging in to an application; in social login, user signin to an app using the social networking platforms, social sites makes the login and signin process easy. Step 1: Setting Up Angular Environment. Step 2: Add Bootstrap Package. Step 3: Get Facebook App ID. Step 4: Install Angular Social Login Package.
· For the angular application, we are going to only need the App Id, the app secret will be used by the REST API. For social login, we are going to be using angularx-social-login npm module. You can install it using the command below. npm install –save angular5-social-login // Or with yarn yarn add angular5-social-login.
· When a user clicks on the Login button with Facebook or Gmail, the user is navigated to Facebook or Google to give the app permission. In response, …