You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
· Test the Facebook Login in Codeigniter. After the code implementation, now it’s time to test the Facebook Login in CodeIgniter application. Open the application OAuth URL ( https://www.example.com/user_authentication/) in the browser. The Login with the Facebook …
Downloading,settings and facebook SDK. Lecture 2.1. Downloading And Installing Composer 05 min. Lecture 2.2. Downloading Login With Facebook Library For Codeigniter 05 min. Lecture 2.3. Setting Login With Facebook Library Using Codeigniter 06 min. Lecture 2.4. Installing The Facebook SDK 07 min.
· Before you begin to implement Facebook login in CodeIgniter 3 using SDK v5, create a Facebook app in Facebook developers panel and get the App ID and App Secret. You should need to set Site URL that would be the same of user authentication controller URL (http://localhost/codeigniter/user_authentication/).
· In this tutorial, we’re going to explain how to integrate Facebook login in CodeIgniter using Facebook PHP SDK with Facebook Graph API. Step 1: Config (application/config/autoload.php) $autoload [‘libraries’] = array (‘database’,’email’,’session’); $autoload [‘helper’] = array (‘url’, ‘file’); Step 2: Config (application/config/facebook.php)
The user will click the FB button to login into the codeIgniter application. After clicking on that button a Facebook URL will be invoked that will contain App Id and App Secret Key. Now Facebook will validate the application ID and then will redirect to its login page. User will enter the FB login credentials and submit the form.
· Login with facebook using codeigniter. In this tutorial, We are going to discuss. How to create a login system step by step using Facebook API in CodeIgniter. Here I have used the latest version facebook SDK 5 for access the users token. Follow the step by step process and Create your own facebook login API.
· Read Tutorial and Download source code from CodexWorld.com – https://www.codexworld.com/facebook–login–codeigniter/Facebook Login CodeIgniter Tutorial – Inte…
· Browse other questions tagged facebook codeigniter controller facebook-php-sdk or ask your own question. The Overflow Blog Level Up: Build a Quiz App with SwiftUI – Part 2
· Read tutorial and Download source code from CodexWorld.com – http://www.codexworld.com/facebook–login–codeigniter/ Facebook Login CodeIgniter Tutorial – Lear…
· $this-> load-> library (‘facebook’, $this-> config-> item (‘fb_config’)); $callbackurltoyourwebsite = base_url . ‘login/facebookLogin’; $data [‘facebook_login_link’] = $this-> facebook-> loginURL ($callbackurltoyourwebsite); //facebook_login_link will be used in view as a facebook login button }