You are often told to set a different password for each account, but this is troublesome. A good option is to register and log in to popular websites through social media accounts , your account will be safe and you don’t need to set a unique password for it. If you need the services of a website, but you are skeptical about it, then you can use the “temporary email” service.
· Just open Instagram on your phone and select Log In With Facebook. If you’re already logged into Facebook, you will automatically log in. If you’re not, add your Facebook login when prompted and…
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
Link your Facebook account to your Instagram account by: Clicking on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner of your Instagram profile page next to your username. Click settings. Click account. Click linked accounts and make sure to link to your Facebook page.
· Follow these steps to login to facebook via instagram.Read More www.buzzfeedng.com
On the login screen, tap Get help logging in below Log In. Enter username, email or phone, or tap Log in with Facebook. Tap Next, and follow the on-screen instructions. Instagram app for iPhone: On the login screen, tap Forgot Password above Log In. Tap Username or Phone.
Create an account or log in to Instagram – A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family.
· Instagram Login using Facebook. Go to https://www.instagram.com/. You should see the “login with Facebook” button. So, enter your Facebook login details, i.e. password and e-mail or phone number and tap the “Log in” button. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Instagram. 60,476,760 likes · 218,282 talking about this. Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. ️
· Enter your Facebook email address and password. This will log you into your Facebook account from within Instagram. You may first be asked if you would rather Log in with the Facebook app or Log in with phone and email. If you choose to log in with the app, tap Open when prompted to open the Facebook app.
· First login to your Instagram account as you login regular with Facebook. Go to your Instagram profile and click on Edit Profile. Enter the Email address you wish to use for login (if there is no email address associated with the account, and make sure you have access of this email), set a Username (if you have not set any, you can use your username instead of email id with password to login your account).